Borrowing from Paul Newman as “Fast” Eddie Felson in “The Color of Money,” we’ll soon be saying: Hey, we’re back!
From Friday, June 4th, 2021, we may open the indoor areas at the Bata for you. You can then play as usual at our 12 pool tables, darts and foosball. We open again daily at 3 pm. And to make it really fun, we have all tables freshly covered this week.
Corona rules at Bata
Here are a few more rules, so that we all feel comfortable and also the regulatory office is happy:
Of course, the familiar rules also apply inside: Wear a mask, keep your distance, leave contact information and GGG: tested negative, fully vaccinated or recovered. Outside, by the way, testing is no longer mandatory as of Friday. All details about the current regulations can also be found at www.berlin.de/corona.
- A current negative corona test is no more than 24 hours old and must be verified with either a receipt from the testing center or from the employer. We do not offer rapid test kits. Here is an overview of the Berlin test centers.
- Completely vaccinated is when you have received the full vaccination at least 14 days ago (proof with vaccination certificate).
- One is considered recovered from Corona with the proof of a positive PCR test not older than six months and not newer than 28 days.
- There is mask obligation everywhere except at the own table.
- As before the lockdown, there is a requirement to leave your contact information at the beginning of your visit.
- By the way, serving of alcohol is now only prohibited from 0-5.
- If there are any questions, feel free to take a look at the official regulation of the Berlin Senate.