All right, friends, we’re ready… We open the Bata on May 3rd and 4th, starting from 3pm with our “beta test”. beta@BATA so to say. This means for you:
- play pool for free on both days
- see Diamond tables in real life, touch them and even play on them
- test the first 10ft table in Berlin
- watch the snooker world championship finals on our large tv screen
- drink delicious drinks
- experience our incredible sound system (We’re cracking a nut with a sledgehammer here. And you’re the nut.)
- on demand crash curses how to play pool
Why “beta”? You know it from apps or software: a not yet finished, raw version is published. First, to finally start, and second, to integrate the feedback of the testers into the final version. And that’s exactly what we are doing: You join us, take a close look at everything and tell us, what you think. And what we could improve.
From May the 5th we will start with our regular business (if anything is regular at the Bata). We open daily at 3pm and serve coffe, drinks and snacks. And a top notch pool hall experience, if you like. You can also just hangout on the couch, if you like.