For years we have had an idea: to set up pool tables outside in the summer. Well, from now on, that idea is reality. Anyone who’s been to the Bata these last few days has seen it: Our summer beer garden with a cosy lounge (with a real birch tree) and a nice wooden pavilion with foosball table and probably the only outdoor 9-foot pool table in Berlin. Read more
Wir suchen neue Kollegen (m/w/d) für den Service im Bata Bar & Billiards, unserem schönen Billardsalon mit angeschlossener Bar / Lounge.
Wichtig ist uns:
- Du bist offen, freundlich und liebst den Umgang mit Gästen.
- Du denkst mit und trägst Verantwortung.
- Du bist pünktlich und zuverlässig.
- Du hast idealerweise Erfahrung und Fachkenntnisse im Service (Bar, Café, Catering o.ä.).
- Du sprichst gut Deutsch und Englisch.
- Du bist idealerweise als Student/in eingeschrieben (wenn nicht, melde Dich trotzdem bei uns!)
- Du bist bereit, durchschnittlich an ca. 2-3 Tagen pro Woche zu arbeiten.
Wir bieten Dir:
- nette Gäste in einem coolen Laden
- ein Team mit tollen Kollegen und Chefs
- flexible Schichten
- Bezahlung über Mindestlohn + Umsatzbeteiligung und Trinkgeld.
Das Bata Bar & Billiards ist ein Billardsalon mit 12 Billardtischen und einer großen Bar/Lounge mit Kicker, Dart und Tresenbereich.
Wenn Du Interesse hast, schreibe uns eine Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org. Erzähle uns was von Dir, Deinen bisherigen Jobs und warum Du bei uns arbeiten möchtest.
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
Good news: The Bata is rolling again! Of course, everything is still a bit different than before, so until further notice the following rules apply:
- Since June 10, 2020, the Bata is open again during regular opening hours:
- Sun-Thu: 3 pm to at least midnight
- Fri, Sat and before public holidays: 3 pm to at least 2 am
- The distance regulation of 1.5 metres to other persons applies. Take care of yourself!
- We will provide sufficient disinfectant and our staff will wear masks.
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed to play per pool table.
- Please be considerate of each other and our staff. These regulations are valid until further notice.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
See you soon at the Bata!
The UEFA Champions League is back at the Bata! From mow on we will have the best football and sports events live on our HD screen at the Bata via SKY and DAZN! You can also watch the top matches from the German Bundesliga, Europa League and other major events incl. the famous Mosconi Cup!
We organize a great Christmas party in Berlin for you and your employees with food, drinks, music and billiards. Enjoy a dinner with catering according to your wishes, and then play for example a small fun tournament at our well-kept billiard tables.
When Achim Gharbi of the Touch German Tour called us in October 2017 and offered to bring Efren “Bata” Reyes, Earl “The Pearl” Strickland and Francisco “Django” Bustamante to the Bata, we had to think for exactly 13.5 milliseconds to come to the conclusion that we as the founders of Bata Bar & Billiards had to do this. We hesitated a bit until the final decision – the effort in terms of organisation and finances was quite something. And, to be honest, we weren’t quite sure how strong the demand would be in the hard-to-impress Berlin pool scene. As we soon found out, we couldn’t have been more wrong. Finally we confirmed the event for January 14th, 2018 after several guests promised to buy one of our six VIP packages.
Straight Pool is a difficult game. The Diamond 10ft table at Bata Bar & Billiards is a difficut table. If you put both together, even two of the best players in Germany struggle. At our first 10ft Straight Pool Shootout at Bata Bar & Billiards the reigning German Champion Andre Lackner clashed with Bata House Pro and German pool legend Ralph Eckert in a racte to 200 for 500 Euros, winner takes all. The initiative for this match came from internationally known theater and opera director Michael Thalheimer, who wanted to see his coach Ralph in action finally. Read more
Of course you know that you can walk the streets of Berlin virtually with Google Street View. Not everybody knows though that you can also do this with various businesses. We just had it done for the Bata, so you can walk through the Bata from your computer or smartphone now. Read more
If you like the Bata Bar & Billiards in Berlin, you enjoy our stylish atmosphere. An if you’re coming from abroad, you need a hotel. Well, great that we have the Amano Grand Central around, which is stylish and only a three minute walk away from the Bata. And what’s even better: We have a deal with the Amano that gives you a great discount on the room and on the breakfast.
A standard room for up to two people you get for 82,- Euros and the breakfast for 7 Euros per person instead of 15. See this pdf file for all the details. The code for booking our deal is “billiards”.
Photo: Amano Grand Central
Often we have arguments about the proper rules at the pool table: Do you have to shoot the 8-ball in the same or opposite pocket? What happens when you sink the cue ball? And why are the guys at the next table playing with only 9 balls? We’re putting an end to these nagging questions now! Read more